cmck32

Pipe

Can anyone tell me we're this pipe is meant to go or wat it's for?? Jus noticed it today91bf77ee2d81cbef2a617f0e9361063d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Should be one of these crankcase breather hoses connected to it instead of that pipe, links into the intake pipe. 234fb5c98b05d935610582e56d7d3830.jpg

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

I haven't got the crank case!!! It shows on ur pic more than 2 pipe connections is there anywhere else it's connected?

It shows a connection on my intake but it's taped and blocked up!!

Personally I'd try and source the correct pipe, you may find you have a 2 pin plug/connector hanging around that area which shoukd plug into the connection on that link hose.

Ah I can see from the pic, looks like the connector is plugged in. More than likely the old link pipe has become old and brittle and broken, and it's just been removed and blocked to keep it running well enough

So it's jus one connection I need to look 4?? I.e. One pipe?

Sort of, as you can see from my photo there is also a small vac pipe arrangement that is joined into that crankcase breather pipe. One and goes into the intake manifold I believe, the second intjbthe breather and the last connection I can't remeber where it fits to. May Be the airbox or another connection on the intake pipe

I looked but can't c any other loose pipes or connections anywhere

The small pipe goes to the blue purge valve linked to the carbon cannister/fuel breather line. Its possible someone has also removed the carbon cannister as well.

Just happen to have a abv vr6 corrado in 5he workshop today, so got some more pics for you.

The small pipe that goes off to the left runs under the air intake into a solenoid valve, (photo of blue thing) which in turn runs into the carbon canister which vents the fuel tank vapours. This as mentioned above has more than likely been removed. Just black that little pipe up if so and fit the remaining hoses in the correct way as per pics.

Cheers 1ec8e31403e238b2280e33380bce4a76.jpg72a1e010e56575bf3dc0d1a3f829625c.jpge02b6a15ae5df7f4e7cbbbb7f9df9e46.jpgf909887f05cec06f73fd2428052e4418.jpg

I'm missing the case completely I jus have one pipe coming direct from the blue thing straight into manifold!!! I've found my four connections

That's how mine is. I still have the carbon cannister. I've blanked the hole in the plastic inlet pipe. But the pipe from the engine cover goes to an oil catch can and that has a breather /mini filter on it

There is a pipe coming from my inlet manifold and it's letting fumes out

Does anyone no were I could get one of these crankcases??

Its the small vac pipe bit that's hard to get hold of. Mine just perished so got rid of it. I'd fit a catch can instead tbh. Stops all the oil going into throttle body and inlet.

Can u show me pics of urs?? Jus to give me an idea

So i have the inlet elbow blanked off and the pipe from the blue valve to the throttle body (same as yours)

20170508_194724.jpg

The pipe from cam cover runs along the bulkhead and to a catch can mounted near the aux water pump

20170508_194807.jpg

20170508_194815.jpg

Hard to see but the catch then has a breather hose which i've run down to the steering rack, has a small filter on the end.

20170508_194826.jpg

20170508_194844.jpg