vr6paul

Corrado G60 K plate for sale NOW £2250 !!

Here is my g60 corrado. It has recently been painted so looks relatively fresh. Just needs flattened and polished to bring it up nice.

It has had plenty done in last few months including all new temp sensors/senders, leaking heater matrix replaced, spark plugs, oil, filters, water pump, timing belt, super charger rebuild, low temp thermostat.

Also new front tyres.

Some issues I haven't gotten to yet/ in the process of ...

spoiler only works off the button, central locking comes and goes. It needs side window inserts replacing. Being honest with the bits needed. Not much to finish it perfect.

I am using the car daily and it goes well. Will only appreciate in value. It's has the big stuff done.

Brakes etc also all good and plenty mot (feb)

Aside from some wear on drivers bolster the interior is good. Headlining needs a clean.

I'd consider swaps etc or cash my way.

Any questions just text.

Will get better pics up later.

Many thanks

Reduced from £3950 to £2995 for quick sale!

Edited by vr6paul

£2700 for anyone for a quick sale? Got to be worth more but bargain for someone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Folks £2500 now - bargain! £2750 with an extra set of wheels (Porsche /mint/new tyres and adapters)

Using as a daily just now - really need to get back to something more "daily". Then I can focus on the vr project. I just hate hanging around trying to sell cars. I'm effectively losing cash at the current price but want it cheap enough to get some interest. Zero viewing so far. I think it's a bargain motd g60 now.

Using as a daily just now - really need to get back to something more "daily". Then I can focus on the vr project. I just hate hanging around trying to sell cars. I'm effectively losing cash at the current price but want it cheap enough to get some interest. Zero viewing so far. I think it's a bargain motd g60 now.

Get the name of the thred changed to reflect the new price to start with. Also, if you can remember all the things you've done detailing them in the thread might help. Living in scotland wont help you im afraid. I think it took a year or mor for Yan to sell his nugget and that was clean as fxxk. All cus he lives in Elgin or somewhere daft.

I'm sure you'll get it sold at some point dude! ;)