AlexanderSupertramp

WANTED: Corrado VR6, preferably Midnight Blue.

Hi,

Having sold my VR6 last year, VERY regretfullly, I'm now on the look out for another, a bit of a present to myself for passing all my studies and becoming a Paramedic.

Budget isn't amazing at £4K but hopefully I'll find something suitable. Most important to me is it being mechanically sound.

As per title midnight blue would be perfect but I'm open to any of the darker colours.

PM me if you have or know of anything suitable.

Thanks

Aaron

There's a moonlight blue Auto that looks very nice advertised on here in the other VAG section, well within budget. I owned an Auto, in Moonlight funnily enough, and it really impressed me. There are also a few cars on eBay at the moment. A couple of them advertised at over £5k, but you never know. Good luck with the search. It helps that you're happy to look at other colours, especially the way prices seem to be going for good cars with the right spec and history.

Thanks for your input, I've seen that Auto, it does look nice, how are the Auto's on these?

With the way the prices seem to be going I definitely regret selling my old one even more so, but at the time it was necessary unfortunately.

I've had a good hunt on eBay and at the price for some are eye watering, not surprised though always expected the prices to climb.

The VR6 Auto I thought was pretty good. It adjusts to your driving style! I owned one at a time when my budget was restricted and they do usually seem to be priced lower than the equivalent manual transmission cars. When I had mine I lived in traffic riddled North Surrey and it suited me brilliantly. You really need to have a look at one and drive it to see what you think. It's a way into a better maintained car because there is less demand for them generally.

There is one auto's for sale atm on Piston-heads and there was one autotrader, but that's not listed not.

Gumtree seem to have a lot of Corrado's listed you may have better luck on there.

https://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/volkswagen/corrado/1995-vw-corrado-vr6-storm--rare/7287955

I hope you got deep pockets :)

Edited by Dogma

In my opinion that Storm Auto on Pistonheads is vastly over where the market says it should be. Taking a punt on finding a Corrado fanatic who has some health impediment whereby they can't drive a manual! There are really good manual cars around for a heck of a lot less than that