GrizzlyBear

Audioscape door pods (early)

Hi all, you may have seen my wanted post about some early grey speaker covers as I want to change back to the original speaker pods. I know it sounds insane to make the cars audio worse but being disabled and getting in and out the C is hard enough let alone with these massive audioscapes!:bonk:

So I have decided to make my life easier and sell them on to someone who can use them. I'm not sure on value so any suggestions would be great as I'd rather they go to one of you lot for a fair price.

They are currently still on the car but I will get them off and take pics, they are black and in good nick. They have both logos (ones made custom) and look great, I'm gutted I can't use them but getting in and out is such a pain! they also come with some Alpine E 6.5" speakers.

So yeah any suggestions on price and maybe a PX with some OEM grey speaker covers would be great:thumbleft:

Cheers mick

Hi mick

my early valver has grey OE door pods & they both have good grey OE speaker covers (as well as spare covers but one is a little cracked)

would you like to discuss a PX via PM?

EDIT - PM sent :)

Edited by g0ldf1ng3r

Hi mick

my early valver has grey OE door pods & they both have good grey OE speaker covers (as well as spare covers but one is a little cracked)

would you like to discuss a PX via PM?

EDIT - PM sent :)

Pm'd back mate :)

Winner winner Corrado dinner. These for the valver or vr?

indeed m8! i nearly typed that very sentence too lol

im thinking of adapting them to put in the VR hopefully