1200 bandit

Corrado 2.0 16 v

It has come time to sell the Corrado l was going to use on weekends car shows but dew to family comments unable to use,so just seating in the garage.

Has lots of work done.NO rust on this ,l mean no rust.cold/ hot start issues now sorted

Can not upload photos on this forum so if anyone interested you can email at [email protected]

Look for £3,200 ONO . May PX for a rear wheel drive project car

Hi James have sent you some photos,if more information required let me know and l will send you a full list of work carried out.Corrado is by Liverpool

Cheers Wayne

Hears a summary of some of work carried out by the last owner

Full respray factory original Aqua blue 2/10/15 cost of £1,8600

Engine strip,new gaskets,cam belt,water pump,coolant

Engine service,plugs oil ect

New clutch,slave clylinder ,rebuilt master clylinder

New brake fluid,clutch and brake system

Retrimed roof line

Full acid dipped wheels,painted,new tyres,including new spare wheel/ Tyre

New lower suspension arms,new ball joints,new drop links

Top suspension mounts

Drive shaft

New brake pressure reg ,brake pipe

The seats are in good condition very,very clean

New rad+ coolant.also lots of engine sensors

I may have missed some parts that he has replaced( last owner was a VW technician)

The parts that have replaced

Engine mount

Wipers

New dizzy As old one leaking on seal

Door mirrors glass x2

Fitted a pull out 7 inch screen which is sat nav Bluetooth plays USB etc

Also found wiring to the engine temperature sensor had corroded a way (that's why so many new sensors )

This is a very clean Corrado. I have only covered 352 miles in this car (300 miles where Geting back home)it has done 433 miles from the last MOT

The MOT runs untill 22 September 2017 but should go through a MOT as only done 433 miles ,has got a lot of history with this Corrado (a book full)

If any one interested email me for photos as can not post on here or text me on 07715530525

Edited by 1200 bandit

No interested in this Corrado so far if it doesn't sell by the end of this month l will be keeping it.

So anboby interested you have to the end of month to let me know

I Will be putting the corrado in for a MOT on the 23/08/2017 this means that it will have 13 months MOT

Also the corrado will come with a car cover

This car HAS NO RUST ON IT AT ALL.THE INTERIOR IS SPOTLESS.THE ENGINE BAY IS VERY CLEAN.

Text me on 07715530525.

Comments on here say that a car has not sold if you miss this one if and when you see it you will be gutted

So the corrado will be going in for the MOT on Wednesday 23/08/17 When it pass the MOT it will be £3,200 on offers. So if interested let me know A.S.S.P

It's a 24 year old Corrado and the is NO RUST on this car

I can not load up photos on to this site, but if anyone interested in seeing some photos I can load onto Facebook.

I have put some photos of the centre console mod on Facebook

OK update,The good news,The Corrado has passed the MOT so it has 13 months MOT

Just got new front brake calipers,have ordered full stateless steel brake hoses so will come with the new parts + 2 litres of brake fluid

So the price has gone up to £3,500

Was going to put the price at £3,700 but the rear calipers best be replaced( can get calipers on eBay for £36.00 all in)

I was going to do this anyway

Just found vw corrado uk Facebook,so l will put photos up on their if anyone interested

The Corrado will be on eBay on Saturday so don't miss out as the price will be going up

If anybody near Liverpool ( by junction 5 of the M 62)in the Corrado club are welcome come and have a look and give a report on the corrado and post up l am more than happy to show the Corrado off

Edited by 1200 bandit

The Corrado is now on eBay now reg number L256GUU.

Some photos and lots of information about the car

If someone on this forum interested may still do a deal

No longer for sale

Replacing front calipers,rear calipers,brake hoses,gear linkage bush kit,clutch master clylinder,engine mounts,also fitting coilovers all round.will be doing all this over the winter.May be for sale in the spring next year