Mrturnerman

Vr6 white ebay for sale

My vr6 up for sale on eBay candy white.

Great original condition.Welcome to my add for my corrado VR6 .

Its in very good condition great paint work there are some bits on it but less than the norm .

When looking for a corrado I looked at quite a few and found out how hard it was to find a good one ,This is all original with a few bits to do but nothing to bad .

It has full service history (see pics) original vw wallet with old mots and delivery report from new ,other bits of paperwork see pics .did have another folder with some more bits in but can not find it at moment ,but you can see the new disk and breaks all round with new dust guards etc.new abs wheel sensors fitted .

The seat has wear on bolster but other than that interior is great .

Out side the car the paint is great, panels are great no dents ,lights all intact ,boot sticker still there, there is a bit of paint touch up on sun roof and sun roof works as should slide and tilt.

all electrics windows/mirrors work as should do . Abs light goes out when started ,please check this if you buy one . It can be temperamental will come on sometimes on a journey and then its fine will not see it for weeks .

Spare keys .

Engine sounds fantastic and no ratels or anything untoward .

windscreen is A1 no chips etc.

There is a bit that needs replacing where oil is regenerated (see pics again) *.

spoiler works on button and when over 55mph all good !

Speed lines are all good no scuffs/dents great condition but to make perfect they could do with a re spray.

Years mot, no advisories .

Log book in my name only 4 owners.

Its a fantastic looking corrado not the usual rubbish all solid and original FSH and in rare candy white.

Only selling as need to fund a vw transporter for camping we have a xtrail with trailer but now have decided to get a vw polo for day to day and get a transporter kombi for our camping and my work ,so with regrets the corrado might have to go its the best car I've had from the 90s I had the xr3s and xr2s but this is the best drive and sound in a car .Showing my age now

Many thanks .

Good luck with the sale, but you may want to add the link and add the price if you have one ;)