misterbeck

Heater control panel

Quite fortunate For you mate, that's the only one i have left over, non a/c version..!

Let me check tomorrow morning and I'll get you a few photos.

The panel came off a '92 16v with sunroof but no a/c. Car was garaged for 10+ years with only 66.000km's..

Send me your email and I'll get you the photos sent.

Cheers-Andrew

Have fully working heater panel & facia for mk2 with rotary knobs, yet to be removed from car.

It has one top right mounting tab missing and a professional plastic welded repair to workings.

Once removed I will photo and advise how much etc

What model are you after, dial type from the '93 facelift version or the older, slider type? also fitted to the '92 versions.

My car is a 95 VR6 and has a 3 dial heater control.

Currently my fan only works on the fourth high-speed fan setting. Settings 1-3 do not work.

The other two: the directional and the hot/cold temperature dial are working fine.

My car is a 95 VR6 and has a 3 dial heater control.

Currently my fan only works on the fourth high-speed fan setting. Settings 1-3 do not work.

The other two: the directional and the hot/cold temperature dial are working fine.

Are you sure you need a new heater control panel? .............. the fan only working on speed 4 is typical symptom of a blown fuse on the resistor on the blower motor. Have a read through the article below. A repair could be as easy as replacing the thermal fuse or if you don't fancy having a go at that, then replace the resistor/fuse unit complete.

http://wiki.the-corrado.net/fan_speed_thermal_fuse_repair.html

Edited by leon263