p0l1wrath

New indicator relay, now no wipers or abs

So to cut a long story short my indictor relay burnt out on me today and after diagnosing that and replacing it I now have no front wipers or washers and my abs light stays on, I have checked the fuses and relays for these and they seem fine, I have also tried removing the new indicator relay and putting the old one but in but still no luck

If anyone has any ideas that would be great, mot booked in for Friday morning then out of the country for 6 months on Monday...

http://the-corrado.net/showthread.php?14676-Wipers-fan-wont-work-abs-light-stays-on

Can only find this old post also check yourr earths.

Spot on with this post bud, thanks for the reply, had already worked out it was this relay giving me grief but hadn't had chance to reply yet, it's a bit of an odd situation having to wiggle the relay to get things to come back on, I have taken the case off the relay and it all looks fine inside, any chance it could be the female connectors in the fuse box?