ehz660

** forum admin - please delete ** VR6 Corrado

I’ve just picked up a VR6 Corrado this evening :-) VERY happy bunny!

Please delete this post

Thank you.

Hi guys,

It's been a few years since my last Corrado and now i have the itch to own another!

I've been down the G60 route before so now i'm looking for a VR6. Open to all price brackets/conditions etc. Not too worried about poor paint, body, rough runners, projects, MOT failures etc. as i can get hold of a recovery for collection if needed.

Only thing on my check list is that is HAS to be a VR6 from factory. And I’m not all that keen on green ones

PM or give me a call if you have something of interest :cool:

Thanks, Ross

Edited by ehz660
* Please delete *

I had a big gap since selling my last Corrado back in 2008, but great to be back behind the wheel of a VR6. The only downside is availability and cost of some spares - but the guys on the forum have been pretty helpful.

All things considered, it’s definitely worth it :-)

Good luck with the hunt

I had a big gap since selling my last Corrado back in 2008, but great to be back behind the wheel of a VR6. The only downside is availability and cost of some spares - but the guys on the forum have been pretty helpful.

All things considered, it’s definitely worth it :-)

Good luck with the hunt

I sold my old G60 back in 2009 and i've wanted to go back ever since! I've got the space for a second car now so i think its something i HAVE to go back to!

I have friends who have shares in VR6 / R32 engines and spares as they are into the drag racing scene so hopefully spare parts shouldn't be too much of a problem for me :)

Hopefully something pops up so i can get back to it! :cool: