Swompy

BMC CDA and tinted rear lights

As I am going to be selling my car soon and I am returning it to standard so I have a couple of bits for sale.

BMC CDA - sounds amazing could do with a clean and fits straight onto the MAF but no support bracket unfortunately - now sold

Tinted rear lights - looks amazing and standard bulbs are bright enough be seen through it. Only down side is 1 screw on both of the lights that go onto the boot have broken off. This does not effect how they work and had no issues when they were fitted on my car. - £45 posted

Sorry my phone won't let me upload photos onto the forum but can Provide them if required but we all know what they look like.

Photos of items CNA be seen attached to the car in the build thread on page 4

http://the-corrado.net/showthread.php?97994-Swompy-s-Corrado-No-3-1992-VR6/page4

Edited by Swompy

Hi mate unfortunately I don't otherwise I'd have cleaned it myself ready to sell

Fair enough. I don't know much about them tbh but eBay have a cleaning kit for £20 ish. Is the exterior of it good condition, no scratches etc? £80 posted?

Will check it over tomorrow and send you photos if you pm me your number. Can get it posted tomorrow too if you're happy

Hi mate yeah they are bright enough. My corrado just passed its MOT with them fitted and can easily see all the lights in the day time.

Price listed above includes postage so £45 all in.