RobbyP33

WTB Various Items

Here a list of things I am looking for. My zip is 08618 if anyone needs to calculate shipping. Since some items are hard to find ill consider items overseas but prefer items stateside. Heres the list.

Aftermarket front bumper (seidl, reiger, oettinger, etc)

Aftermarket side skirts

Autotech rear strut brace

Rear parcel tray in black

Interior right side A pilliar trim euro version

Black under dash trays

Period correct 4x100 wheels

OEM corrado floormats in black

Feel free to PM me if you have any.

Thanks

Edited by RobbyP33

Hi, Sorry For the late reply regarding the shifter photos, i don't go on the forum much anymore..

Anyway, i Got your email address so I'll sort out a few photos of anything I have, including a black rear parcel shelf (uncut) trim bits etc.

Cheers-Andrew

Hi, Sorry For the late reply regarding the shifter photos, i don't go on the forum much anymore..

Anyway, i Got your email address so I'll sort out a few photos of anything I have, including a black rear parcel shelf (uncut) trim bits etc.

Cheers-Andrew

Not sure what you mean by shifter photos. Maybe you got the wrong person? Anyway, if you have a parcel shelf or anything else from my list please PM me and we can talk further.

Yeah, sorry it was another member also from the states looking for the shifter..

Could you send me your email? I could then load up a few photos of the parts and send them off my phone, much easier.