Sign in to follow this  
1sxyrxy

less power?

well. i dont own a corrado my dad does and he was talking to me about how his car almost has as much power as it used to. so i decided to ask he said it lost power after he blew his super charger he then replaced it with a brand spankin new one. his also got his engine rebuilt,bored out new pissons the whole shindig. he also just got a new fuel presure regulator stage 3 chip and some other thing not sure what it is but its shaped like a T its big and circle witha leg comin off of it. well anyways i was just wondering if there is something he needs to know. thanks

-neil

damn keep forgeting mods he also has a RSR G-Lader Outlet Kit i think thats pretty much it, he does have intake but dont think its in now. he says he feels less low end power with it

Decatting covered here.

on a g60 you need the cat,when you take it out you will lose loads of back pressure which will lower the tourqe on low rpm,you just replace it with a race cat. On a turbo is best not to have any back pressure at all.