Moreau-Smith

5 BBS G60 4x100 Alloys RZ 403 with Centre Caps

5 x Corrado Golf MK2 G60 GTI 15” BBS 403 Alloy Wheels With Centre Caps 4x100 ET33

Hi these where purchased as spares for my Corrado G60 but no longer required, these look great on a Corrado or a MK2 Golf GTI.

The wheels I am selling are in need of refurbishment I has a flat spot on the rear, and another a dent in the rim. I was quoted about £40 to sort the two wheels out.

They come complete with the centre caps three of which have been painted white by the previous owner the other is silver, these caps as you are aware are super rare. These caps could be striped and powder coated at the same time as the wheels.

I have used City Powder Coating previously on other wheels and they charge £20 per wheel any colour to strip them sand blast and power coat them in any colour, for more information please see the attached link:-

https://www.citywheelrefurbishment.co.uk/#price-list

The wheels are genuine VW BBS and details as follows:

·       Part Number 191 601 025 AA

·       Model BBS 407

·       Rim Size 15x6.5J - 4x100

·       ET33

·       5 wheels and one tyre, however the tyre looks quite old so would replace.

I am happy to send more pictures if required or you can come a view. I live near the centre of Solihull B91 1LN - between Jct4 and Jct5 of the M42. I am happy to send by a courier but would prefer cash on collection.

If you require any additional information, please don’t hesitate to contact me 07867 832529.