Sign in to follow this  
goodridge

G60- What first??

Hi all. Just got my Golf G60 edition one-well happy. Not a C i know but you guys are always so helpful :wink: What do you recommend to do first?! Thinking along the lines of sns chip and pulley, filter, exhaust etc... The charger has just been rebuilt so no worries there. Want to do a cambelt before all that though, read some threads about crank/cam pulleys breaking off-worth changin then? Also the brakes are squeaking like hell-doin me nut! What uprated discs/pads do you recommend? Thanks Chaps :lol:

Hm... Cornwall.

You'd be best taking a drive along the coast to see the chaps at G-Werks or John at JMR. Should drop either of them a PM - g-man for G-Werks or 16VG60 for JMR. They will be able to tell you the kinds of upgrades you have available or what kinda stuff they reccomend :)

As for brakes - well my car runs Tarox G88 discs & Pagid pads - seems a pretty good combo. Managed to bail me out yesterday when my mind was wondering in traffic and I almost ploughed into the back of a Calibra! :)

Ideal. Thanks Mate. Didn't realise that you had finsihed the website. Nice. For the stage 2 conversion, roughly what sort of power output is expected? :wink: oh, and what about fuel consumption? :roll: