Sign in to follow this  
biggrim

Front Spoiler

I bought a G60 3 months ago and the aftermarket lower front spoiler kept catching on speedbumps and getting right on my nerves. I eventually took it off but the front of the car looks a bit sad with no spoiler on there. I was going to put hte original spoiler back on but my local dealer quoted me £98 + VAT!! for a piece of vinyl. Euro car parts was ever worse. Any ideas as to what I can do and still drive my car? It's been lowered 40mm and is running on standard G60 steel wheels (gonna get so 17 inch Kahn RS-S's soon). I'm new to the forum so apologies if it's a dumbass question.

I would but it's pretty bu66ered! It has been subjected to many an obstacle and is chipped all along the bottom. Thanks for the info. Will the dealer know what I'm on about when I ask for the VR6 spoiler or look at me like I've got 2 heads? :vamp:

Just ask about the 50mm spoiler rather than the 90mm one.

They are inter-changeable.

I'm sure GPC is cheaper than VW though... £30 for the 50mm one.

the smaller spoiler isn't a vr6 only part btw....its actually a 94/95 front spoiler(for all versions of the C)so if you get it from GPC you should find it cheaper than what your dealer will charge and it'll be O/E