Sign in to follow this  
hutchyvw

Few pics of hutchyvw's 16v

Finally got the coilovers fitted and set to an 'everyday height'. I run it as low as it'll go everyday and just deal witht the problems :)

got a flush rear number plate panel on the way and possibly a new grill and eyebrow coz the custom ones a bit tatty.

cheers

hutchy.

cheers. :)

yeah they needed a little persuasion to take the 9's they are et15 too soo that made it worse.

i just bought em put em on then set about making it work, then bought the coilovers and had to set about making it work again :roll:

cheers mate.

the backs are three threads from the bottom and the fronts are prob about four fifths of the way down.

The rims....... sorry the tyres just go under the arch, the rims actually stick out past the arch. the rim would hit the arch if they dropped further :shock: which would make a nice mess :!:

saw the pics of yours earlier, its lookin sweet, i'm envious of how far under the arch your rims go :p

loving smaller rims.. hhhmmmm :wink:

as for the stane looks sweet.. feel free to stick comments on myn :wink:

cheers though, if it could go any lower it would be!!! :p

Crazymarcel, its a custom made jobbie that was on there when i bought the car, i think its using a golf mk2 eyebrow, not sure what the slats are made from. i like the grill its just that its getting a bit tatty, it might be cheaper for me to recondition this one rather than pay £90 + spraying for a new one!!

Bournemouth 20VT James, (I'll say seven words very very quietly) - :shock: Angle grinder :shock: very fine file stone guard. As long as your careful and precise there's no issues. If i was on a bottomless budget i'd have had them rolled or pulled, but i'm not :)