Sign in to follow this  
hutchyvw

window tints?

Just thought i'd let forum people know that i can i have an account with a local window tinter. i've just negotiated a special forum price with him.

He will tint a corrado for £185 cash if booked through me (he will tint any car at a discounted rate if booked through me). I know this is a good price as I have checked a few local companies and they were quoting £260+.

He is in the Manchester area, if anyone is interested please contact me on 07968 620 318.

8)

Due to my ongoing battle with trunky insurance, please remember to declare your tints even though it's not a performance modification.

And remember that a 25% tint on the front windows (forward of the B pillar) is the legal maximum.

That means it lets through 75% of the light.

It could invalidate your policy and they might not pay you out once your car has been written off ...

Thats why its best to get a professional job 8)

this offer is still available.

The tints are covered ie guaranteed for as long as you own the car (if your EUG thats not much of an incentive but for the rest of us :wink: )

hutchy.

The tints are covered ie guaranteed for as long as you own the car (if your EUG thats not much of an incentive but for the rest of us :wink: )

hutchy.

Cute 8)

What I would do on my next C is get the same sort of light smoke that comes out on the new Minis.

It has a kind of greenish tint to it, like the Ray Ban lenses.

Don't know what it's called though.

I've seen light smoke that is brownish too, and of course blackish light smoke.