Sign in to follow this  
vwheeldo

SUPERCHARGE PROBLEM HELP ME ASAP!!!!!!!

Hiya people got a big problem and need help asa!p!! supercharge has a great big hole in the casing!!!!

Does the whole supercharge need replacing???? if so where can i get one CHEAP or can i get it rebuilt somewhere????

PLEASE HELP me

thankyou

I think you'll find that is the charger gone bye bye!

If there is a hole in the casing it's more than likely that something has gone inside at force and has made a hasty exit out of your charger at speed at the nearest possible exit - that being the one it makes. Hence the hole.

But for an expert opinion I would contact Darren at G-Werks - g-man on the forum for some advice on rebuild or replacement. But I warn you now it's going to cost.

You won't rebuild it if its got a hole in the casing, something would have given way inside to create the hole...

Daren sells new chargers for £1000 but you will need the whole boost system cleaned for debris and the head off the engine to I think :(

deopending on whats gone, the whole charge is usless. the bearing fail and the displacer shaft shears and sends the scroll throught the case. or something to that effect.

Unfortunatley your charger cant be rebuilt as its damaged the casigns. If you are looking for a replacment charger serviced with full warranty to the desired spec you like then i can help you. Contact me for more details.

rgds