Sign in to follow this  
Son of a Beesting

TT syle instrument dials

I just brought my first Corrado and have seen the TT style dash on some old posts on the forum.

Has anyone got these? Are you pleased? They look amazing in the pictures but are they a nightmare to get in?

Also where did you source them from? I have seen some old group buys but I fear I'm to late to get in on them. Does anyone know if you can get them from the UK cause only place I have seen them for sale is one the Dub Design Industries web site and they are american so not ideal for UK use.

Any help would be greatfully received. :D

the group buy is still active... it's not actually gotten off the ground completely yet as the manufacturers need to design new ones to allow for the UK spec car speedos/fuel gauges etc... They've currently got my spare set of gauge faces (late spec VR6) to use as templates, and DickDastardly is handling most of the running of the buy now... 8)

The issue that we had with them initially was that they don't allow you to be able to see the needles at night so you can't tell where they're pointing... not a lot of use really! :rolll: We think we've gotten around that by using a couple of UV LEDs in place of the top lightbulbs which should just illuminate the needles... 8)

Have a look HERE