Sign in to follow this  
jill_g60

Aberdeen Gti Meeting No 1

Hi guys, sorry haven't been in touch for a while, hope your all fine? It's a bit short notice but is anyone going to the 1st Club Gti Meeting in Aberdeen today it's at 2.30 at Brewers Fayre, Dyce roundabout next to McDonalds. There's about 7 dubs going from elgin, Hope to see some of you guys there. :lol:

Hi guys, sorry haven't been in touch for a while, hope your all fine? It's a bit short notice but is anyone going to the 1st Club Gti Meeting in Aberdeen today it's at 2.30 at Brewers Fayre, Dyce roundabout next to McDonalds. There's about 7 dubs going from elgin, Hope to see some of you guys there. :lol:

might just pop along...............i take it non-club-gti members are welcome??

Yep non-members are welcome, anyone with a dub is more than welcome to turn up for a chat and a laugh, hope to see you there.

well that was quite a "wee" meet today....some very nice mk2's especially Matt's G-60 Limited very nice too......and as for the sound of that turbo'd vr6 engined Rallye.....well nice

sorry never got round to introducing myself to you Gill but was too busy having a wee natter to yer man Matt........hopefully get some our Aberdeen C-owners up to your neck of the woods next month and then properly introduce myself............

It was quite a good turn out, glad you made it along, it was good to put a name to a face. Matt said that the vr6 turbo'd rallye sounded good too, just glad he never asked matt for a race!! Our meet will be in a couple of weeks my doe will be there, hope you make it along to see it, your one looked really good yesterday. Hope to see you at Spey Bay for the meet. By the way Cadonna's was great fun! think everyone enjoyed themselves!