Sign in to follow this  
crazymarcel

Most Common Corrado Colour?

khaki is deftinatly the rarest factor colour for a corrado.

also aqua pearl blue is very common around here too...

If that was a legit colour option, how come it's so rare?

Looks good!

probably cos its an aquirred taste :wink: ...............it is a genuine colour too LC6Z :wink:

theres a pearl lilac colour too on a VR6 which i have only ever seen a couple of times,,,,,never seen any like it tbh i would think this is the rarest

Khaki was a nice colour I thought.. hearing about that Rado getting stolen on the eGroup a year or two ago was awful, as the owner kept finding out little bits of information about the car - people had seen or heard things, etc - and had seen it wrapped around a lampost etc, then when he went to where people had seen it, there was just a busted lampost and broken glass etc..

It was a terrible story - was never seen again either :(

It was Ron Ashtiani. I remember reading the car was imported originally and the colour wasnt available as standard over here.

Was fitted with a VWMS VSR as well.

White is what I say, fits the bill for me as most common colour (I see mine every day :lol: ), and not-so-common (don't want to use the term rarest :lol: ) colour, as so far I have only seen one other white Rado, a 16V, in the UK.

Tempest

Clearly this thread should start a poll! We already have one for what u got, how about one for what colour c u got? General colours would be sufficient I think, red, blue, green, black, white, grey, burgundy (I know it's a red but don't want to upset anyone)

stevemac, who else has a metallic black C then? I know of myself, you and Majik - who's the 4th?

Not sure - it was for sale on Autotrader a couple of months ago. From memory, I think it was a VR but I'm not sure.

vr6storm, could that be the one that was on autotrader ?

not 100% sure but he had it in VW-driver mag for £9995

well i'de have to say flat black mybe not rear but fcuk me nobody wants to sell them i held out for 6month for one and ended up with the nugget yellow instead

is it not Paul Kippax that has a concours black metallic VR6 for sale?

According to the VR6 model history section in the May '02 edition of VW Driver mag, the actual colour of this car is called Magic Black. Although I'm not sure whether it is either flat or metallic. :wink:

is it not Paul Kippax that has a concours black metallic VR6 for sale?

According to the VR6 model history section in the May '02 edition of VW Driver mag, the actual colour of this car is called Magic Black. Although I'm not sure whether it is either flat or metallic. :wink:

IIRC its a metalic