Sign in to follow this  
pablo_vr6

TT Alloys - pcd?

is the pcd on all tt alloys 5x100 to fit the corrado?

Id like a set of the polished competition alloys but want to make sure they will fit ok first :)

cheers

-pablo

not so much that - saw a pic of a C on the tt alloys and it looked very very good. made me think.... ;)

the superleg copies are very good but might suit a lighter coloured car better.

The polished competition pro alloys are 5x100, ive so nearly bought some for mine before. as long as they off a TT and not a a4/a6.a8 etc

There's a few c's with them on here, think you have to put spacers on the rear or the center caps wont go on.

There have been a few sets of these, including some mega polished ones, on ebay and performance VW classifieds recently for around the £500 mark. Just watch the ones that have come straight off a TT as they have inappropriate tyres.

I don't think they suit the Corrado at all, they stick out too far (ET 31), and C's need a more defined spoke to compliment the body imo....but don't let Haywire's opinions put you off :lol:

What I will say about them is this though - they are *very* light. Same weight as the speedlines in fact (15 pounds) and I've been in a C wearing them (with toyos) and the ride was excellent.

K