Sign in to follow this  
stoph-16v

How much is my G60 worth?

Hi Guys!

I aint been on here for a while on account that I sold my C in favour of a G60 Golf. However, 6 months down the line, I am toying with the idea of selling it for a VR6/G60 Corrado in Blackberry (my fave C).

Anyway, the car is an H reg (91 I think), it is in a mettallic black (with a hint of plum) has full spotless leather Recaros, 65,000 miles (no charger service as yet), It also has PAS, ABS, AirCon and headlight angle adjusters (never seen them on a Golf before...?). Has no e/w or c/l though folks, and only Corrado style BBS!

Anyway, what do you think I should ask for it? It is a younger than average model, in good condition, TOTALY original, no mods whatsoever! Straight and true, no suprises

I would be hoping for around £3800, anyone think that is reasonable?

Anyone interested in P/X'ing their C against it?

(Have added pics incase someone is interested)

Nice car, i would love one of these as well as my C, might have even swapped if i had'nt spent so much on my C during the last year. nice list of extra's but strange has no c/l my old f plate gti that was about the only thing it did have.

Dont think you can get a g60 in blackberry as standard and they dont look like recaros they look exactly like my standard black leather seats..

Good luck with the sale though, looks great with its standard look 8) .

Nice golf mate, i'd have thought you'd have no problems selling it!

I don't think they are recaros, look like Mk3 golf\corrado seats. Could be wrong though, are they electric ??

Good luck finding a 'rado, top choice of colour too 8)

could do with a little air in the front right tyre though

Yeah, I got all of them them changed dude! Thanks for noticing! ;)

The seats aren't electric no.

I think the car could be some kind of later "runout" model. I know some of the later G60's only had the STD BBS alloys instead of the splits (as does mine), I can understand not having electric windows cause of the aircon, I barely use them myself. The central locking is missed though! But again, you can always get a kit off Ebay or something. I may even do that before I sell it...? These little things all help!

Yeah man, Blackberry is the nuts on a Corrado!

I miss my C :(