Sign in to follow this  
Rams

Please read!!!!

Sorry, however if I am going to put all the effort into organising something, one of the perks would be that its not a million miles away! Another reason why the south is easier is that the contacts I have our in these areas so we can keep the cost down etc.

I can always give you the details of how our event went so you can plan your own track day / corrado day up north.

You can fly direct to Bournemouth for around £50 or get a train from Waverly to Bournemouth, I used to live in Edinburgh. But certainly, if the numbers are good then we can do them where ever. Hey, I cant please evryone, maybe I shouldnt have said 'neutral', but thats the venue area.

Might be up for that then.

Depends on when it is etc and if it's all the way down there, it'll be a no-car event for me.

Rams If you want a poll or anything doing to guage interest (or whatever you need really) then give me (or Andi/Jim/Nigel) a shout and we'll sort summat out.

Hi Rams,

Count me in m8, London area sounds good to me 8) But I don't mind travelling up as far as the Midlands if we need to get the more of the lads here up for it...

Sorry, however if I am going to put all the effort into organising something, one of the perks would be that its not a million miles away! Another reason why the south is easier is that the contacts I have our in these areas so we can keep the cost down etc..

Thats COMPLETELY Fair enough, i dont know anyone that would do it far away from home, so sorry if i offended, Especially wit your contacts, its a generous offer, Just not available to everyone If you see my point...

I can always give you the details of how our event went so you can plan your own track day / corrado day up north.

You Could do, I personally wouldn't have a clue, cause we're too far from anywhere to organise anything, But like i said earlier, its definatly a good idea, and a few would be nice. Perhaps even making it a CCGB Event might help with organisation/funding? Obviously everyone isn't a member but....... I know there is a planned event in fife of a quarter mile sprint day, Perhaps something similar on the track?

You can fly direct to Bournemouth for around £50 or get a train from Waverly to Bournemouth, I used to live in Edinburgh. But certainly, if the numbers are good then we can do them where ever. Hey, I cant please evryone, maybe I shouldnt have said 'neutral', but thats the venue area.

Thats fair enough, But if i went to a track day, i'd be there for a bloody good reason!!! :p :lol:

Good luck woth the one down south!!! :D

CCGB# 1990