Sign in to follow this  
PhatVR6

Haven't driven the Corrado for a month now :-(

boo hoo....been busy fitting my old 2.0 8v lump into a mk2. got that done and out of the way, then I've been busy building my car port. a builder mate of mine was meant to be doing it for me, with me as a labourer, but he put half of the fence up then p1ssed off to scotland for a month, cheers! so I've had to work on that all by myself and leave the corrado alone.

anyways, this sunday, it'll be going on my garage and the old mk2 will be dragged out into the shelter of the car port. my mate has my 24v loom to sort out (I dont have the time to even think about doung it), so I'll be getting busy and making sure it's al ready for the loom when he's got it done.

so, get ready for some new progress pics (note the new sig) and hopefully I'll be able to atend the club vr6 rolling road day at stealth racing in a few weeks to show off the new engine, and possiblt new wheels and brakes too.

off to race ferrai's this weekend, I'll let you know how a 348 and a 355 compare to a corrado vr.

Good stuff, glad to hear the beast is still alive (you can decide if I mean you or the C ;) )

And you jammy git for getting a play with Ferraris! 8)

so, get ready for some new progress pics (note the new sig) and hopefully I'll be able to atend the club vr6 rolling road day at stealth racing in a few weeks to show off the new engine, and possiblt new wheels and brakes too.

330mm brakes :!: , tell me more!! I was after 330mm brakes myself but thought i'd have to settle for 310mm because i'm running splitties.