Sign in to follow this  
CazzaVR

Worth the risk?!

Hi guys,

saw this advertised. Phoned them and it has done 134K, but the service book hasn't been stamped since about 110K :? The guy said it has brilliant service records (a folder full) including all the bill since the last time the book was stamped.

What do y'all reckon? Too much of a risk? Is there anyone who lives near EMC in Derby who could have a quick look for me?

Cheers

K Reg Volkswagen Corrado 2.9 VR6

Coupe. active rear spoiler, Alarm, Alloy Wheels, Electric Adjustable Mirror, superb service history, high miles , hence price, Electric Sunroof, Electric Windows, HPi clear, Immobilizer, lots of bills, Manual Transmission, superb condition for the year. Always quality hand picked performance cars in stock similar cars purchased Visit http://www.emcperformance.co.uk for more information. £2,850.

i would probably go for the L-reg one(blue with leather interior) they have for sale over the hi-miler

24k since it was last serviced isn't really a good idea and doesn't sound like "brilliant" service history...even if it has had oil-changes since all the other components/running gear wouldn't have had any checks etc

Get an AA inspection they will pick up any faults with the car and be able to tell you everything thats either wrong with it or is going to go wrong with it in the near future well worth the 100 odd quid it costs to do the inspection you never know you could be supprised! I would approach cautiously though as the price is a bit low!!

Whoa!

Andy! I bought my Corrado from EMC Performance! :)

He's not all that far away from me....... bout 30/40 miles :)

His name is Gavin, if I remeber correctly. If you wanna sort something out, drop me a PM :)

Roddy, yeh, the blue one sounds absolutely superb and is a sensible price- unfortunately it's about 1k over my budget :(

Ant, I agree an inspection will be worth doing if I decide to go for it.

Jim- well, waddaya know?! Sent you a PM mate.