Sign in to follow this  
godskitchen

mot time today!

failed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but only on a tyre and the head lights pointing the wrong way! had some other work done to, total cost £170, better than i thought it would be!

Mine surprised me earlier this year by going straight through, I think corrado's do well at Mot's.

least thats out of the way for the year now. :D

Mine Just Failed.......poo!

Need: Rear Callipers as the Handbrake is non-existant(mmmmm now why does thart not suprise me, wanky VW handbrake mech), 2 x Brake pipes, Bottom ball joint, 2 x Strut Top Bushes and 2 Rear Tires!

oops! Me-Thinks I will be skint very Shortly :cry: :cry: :cry:

Mine surprised me earlier this year by going straight through, I think corrado's do well at Mot's.

oh deffo..........mines gone straight through its 2002,2003 and 2004 MOT........only thing thats been advised about is some corrosion on brake pipes and some little play in a bottom ball-joint

mine gone straight thru for the last 2 yrs and tbh the mot guy loves the corrado so i think he prob dont gimme no bullshit and turns a blind eye on some minors if any which i doubt,,,reference to the amount of money it eats

I went to london from yorkshire to buy my car and i was told it had 12mths MOT/TAX when i got ther it had no mot or tax, so i knocked some money off for these (i wouldnt normally buy a car without an MOT) took it next day for the mot and it failed on the rear brake pipes and handbrake same as beeftech, i think i was lucky and it only cost me £100 to fix :)

JBOB, not too bad

i always sh1t myself coz i kno how much corrado bits and bos can end up costing