Sign in to follow this  
Bally

PRANK CALLERS!

why do some facking pricks think its funny to call & take the piss? I had a call abt 15mins ago from some withheld no suprise facking suprise, they were from this forum, he said my name completely wrong, I say thats not what it is, then they mention Dubprinces name & then laughs & puts the fone down.. :mad:

TO THE PRAT WHO DID IT, YOU AINT FUNNY... :twisted:

if you want to play, why not show yr face & be a man! :mad: :mad: :mad:

How did he get your number?

I don't answer the phone if the number is withheld, but a lot of companies bar their outgoing number id, so you can't always help that.....

He posted his number on the forum the other day....

This is one of the reasons why I don't do the same.. Since posting my @gmail.com address on here i've had someone try 4 times to reset my password, and signed me up to some bizarro spam style auction site.

Hey Kev, I answer the fone most of the time, its just when you do get a prick like that, its facks me well off!!

I've now deleted my number from the post, not that thats going to stop the twats whos' got it.. to be honest I dont bother me, cos people like that are sad & frankly I'd really like to meet em!! :twisted:

I know what you mean...... there's nothing worse than being woken up at work by your mobile only to have some nobber on the end of line trying to sell you something or take the pee!

there's nothing worse than being woken up at work by your mobile only to have some nobber on the end of line trying to sell you something !

Sorry.

lol, yeh prank callers are c0cks ...

hy bally, dubbprince told me you called him and he mentioned my name, was i doing it for a laugh, don't be f0cking silly, i didn't speak to u at ed 38, cuz for some odd reason u appeared to be avoiding me, so i def aint gonna be wasting my bill on ur a55 dude...

so nope wasn't me ...

8)

lol, yeh prank callers are c0cks ...

hy bally, dubbprince told me you called him and he mentioned my name, was i doing it for a laugh, don't be f0cking silly, i didn't speak to u at ed 38, cuz for some odd reason u appeared to be avoiding me, so i def aint gonna be wasting my bill on ur a55 dude...

so nope wasn't me ...

8)

I wasnt avoiding you mate :lol: how abt I take you out for mc'ds for dinner??? :lol:

I heard it was free mins y'day... :roll:

hey bally, aslong as its a premier meal mate ... :D

free mins? yesterday? o2.. how come we all find out the day after, that sucks!!! sh1t man, hey if it was free mins.. hey Bal everyone would have been pranking each other on this forum ... lol

i'm gonna phone o2 and give em abuse now!! :twisted: