Sign in to follow this  
CaiosG60 PWR

Cai Golf G60 (fitted new G ready for bodyshop)

I was after a Corrado!

I joined this forum and learnt so much I became so fussy that none where

right for me and then this Golf G60 came up! I couldn't resist! The picture is

taken at this years Inter's at the show n shine. More detailed picture's

coming soon.

The picture doesn't really show my car but a good selection of Golf's. Alex C's mint mk2 is the last car on the right.

Cheers for all the advice on G60's. It has turned out to be an absloute minter!

Looks nice, i remember a couple of months ago we both put in post for wanted g60 i managed to find my black corrado g60 in april. when did you get yours?

I think I got it around the end of march. Its sorted 100k, FSH, charger

done, etc. Already done about 10K in it as I do a lot of traveling. It hasn't

had anthing wrong with it apart from the day after I got it. The bottom

pulley bolt snaped but that was fixed within a week. Luckly no damage to

engine as I was only going about 30mph when it happened. What's your

C like then? Its so hard to find a good'un. My mates looking now

and wants me to find him one. I couldn't find one for myself!!!!!!!

Very nice... I think those wheels REALLY look much nicer on it than the wheels you got it with... :wink:

That steering wheel looks awesome too...

lookin very nice and tidy.

reroute that ISV back into the throttle body! :)

lookin very nice and tidy.

reroute that ISV back into the throttle body! :)

How do I do that? What is a ISV and would it give me more PWR! :lol: :lol:

look at ur engine pic. see the VW logo on the valve cover? see the metal cylindrical unit directly above/behind the VW logo? thats the ISV. there is a good thread on it around in the tuning/mods section that i posted some diagrams on.

the ISV will bleed off boost over a certain amount (.8bar) and if its faulty, it could be bleeding boost all the time.

now the good news for you. i didn't notice the first time i looked, but there is an in-line check valve on your car just after the ISV (its the metal piece clamped inline with the rubber hose that comes off the ISV) that stops the boost from bleeding off... so you don't need to worry about it.

G60, I didn't notice I had one of those valve things untill I saw one for sale at inters this year. I was going to buy one but when I went back to my car to get my bank card I noticed that I already had one!!

Cheers guy's! Its is very tidy, only two stone chips! :) I've not polished it for those pictures either. Apart from a bit of a polish thats as clean as it gets.

I put the single headlamp grill on this morning......not sure about it, may be different and stick with the qaud lamp grill.

So you all aprove of it? Seeing as it was instead of the much wanted corrado. :p 8)

Love the BBS spokey wheels on a MK2 Golf... really looks the part mate :) If I was to ever buy a Golf, I'd like it like that :) Nice colour too!

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :D

Gimme....gimme.....gimme.

very nice one mate,just a little bit jealous :cry: :D

Get some nice crystal clear cross-hair single lamps.

Love Golfs :twisted:

Want another 8)

VR6, The crystal clear lights are on my list! I am going to get all four front light crystal as nobady else seams to bother doing it. You can get the small front lights in crystal as well and I still have my original grill.

It needs fater outer rims on those BBS desperatly. Which is why I'm selling all my VW stuff(see for sale section). But it looks so high at the back so they may have to wait untill I've risked some RaceLand chepo(£279) coilovers. They carn't be so bad that £278 isn't a bargain!

They look 10 times better on a corrado.

:oops: :oops: :oops: Cheers!

Another two I couldn't leave out. :lol: :lol:
SHES the car m8 ,just like mine must put my wheels back on !!

must say the blue looks well !!!what will the car do top end ????

what have u done to it ?? your golf g60 friend edd .

:shock: I love the blue ,look a real nice car m8 good to see !!

we could be the golf G60 two on here lol( long live the golfs ),, BUT this is a great site !!! :D

Irish edd G60, Alright Edd? only just noticed your post! Its got old Jabba chip and either 68/70mm pulley, giro valve, full supersprint system, samco hoseing, few shinney bits :D , and thats it for now. I have done 145mph in it and it still had a bit left :D :D !!! Maybe it would go 155mph?!?! My spedo is actually quite spot on....I have checked it with my dads GPS but only been up to 80mph with GPS in car.

I have a 65mm pulley ready to fit but am waiting untill I get my charger done to stage 4. I also want to change my chip for a SNS one. The jabba chip makes it spit fire if you lift off at around 4000rpm!! Also got rid of cone filter which came fitted to it for a standard moded air box.

Edd got any more pictures of your motor? Get them aftermarket 17" off it!! Get back to your BBS splits, there a must on Mk2 G60's!!!!!!!!!!!! You got chip&pulley.

Irish edd G60, Alright Edd? only just noticed your post! Its got old Jabba chip and either 68/70mm pulley, giro valve, full supersprint system, samco hoseing, few shinney bits :D , and thats it for now. I have done 145mph in it and it still had a bit left :D :D !!! Maybe it would go 155mph?!?! My spedo is actually quite spot on....I have checked it with my dads GPS but only been up to 80mph with GPS in car.

I have a 65mm pulley ready to fit but am waiting untill I get my charger done to stage 4. I also want to change my chip for a SNS one. The jabba chip makes it spit fire if you lift off at around 4000rpm!! Also got rid of cone filter which came fitted to it for a standard moded air box.

Edd got any more pictures of your motor? Get them aftermarket 17" off it!! Get back to your BBS splits, there a must on Mk2 G60's!!!!!!!!!!!! You got chip&pulley.

My car has a 68 mm pulley and chip ,cat bypass

70.000 miles now full histoty eds_G60.gif