Sign in to follow this  
STORM 2

theyre everywhere!!

thing is i seen one classic green storm with black carpets YES ITS GENUINE.............maybe the owner was lazy like me and cream was too much effort to clean

My sotrm interior has cream carpets so was wondering

thing is i seen one classic green storm with black carpets YES ITS GENUINE.............maybe the owner was lazy like me and cream was too much effort to clean

My sotrm interior has cream carpets so was wondering

well he's either not got a genuine one or he retro-fitted the carpet

hi,

i'm new to this forum, but have owned corrados for a while now, including this one on ebay.

i can confirm that this one is definitely a storm and i can let anybody on the forum who is interested in buying it of its history.

oh, and it did have the standard leather seats of a storm but i bought another corrado with recaro's and swapped the front seats over last summer before i sold it.

cheers

hi,

i'm new to this forum, but have owned corrados for a while now, including this one on ebay.

i can confirm that this one is definitely a storm and i can let anybody on the forum who is interested in buying it of its history.

oh, and it did have the standard leather seats of a storm but i bought another corrado with recaro's and swapped the front seats over last summer before i sold it.

cheers

Hi s7orm, welcome to the forum :)

just put everyone out of their misery and put up the chassis number :D

hi,

i'll have to check and see if i have any paperwork for the car as everything went to the new owner,

but i can assure everyone that this was the first thing i checked before i bought the car.

on another note i am very surprised that he has not listed it as a damage/repair car. :(

on another note i am very surprised that he has not listed it as a damage/repair car. :(

how badly was it damaged before?

the first time it had damage on the passenger side sill. very light, i dont know why it was written off.

the second time it had rear damage including, bumper,back panel,passenger side quarter,tailgate and lights.

this is when i put it on ebay, damaged but with all the parts to repair.

it sold within a couple of days.

the first time it had damage on the passenger side sill. very light, i dont know why it was written off.

the second time it had rear damage including, bumper,back panel,passenger side quarter,tailgate and lights.

this is when i put it on ebay, damaged but with all the parts to repair.

it sold within a couple of days.

oh dear doesn't sound too great a one to go for then...............did the same guy selling just now buy it from you?

I thought classic green was only available as an option on early vr6's and in '95 it was a storm exclusive? :?

I thought classic green was only available as an option on early vr6's and in '95 it was a storm exclusive? :?

nope it was an optional colour for all C's in 95.............in fact 94 too IIRC :wink:

i sold it to someone who repaired it and p/xed it with a g60 and money on top.

it might not sound like a good buy, but the car had a genuine 70k when i bought it and the engine is one of the sweetest

i have driven. it also has a magnex full exhaust system with a cat bypass pipe and i changed all the discs, wheel bearings and brake pads at about 78k. it also had coilovers and bbs rx 17" wheels which i replaced with the standard set up and the solitudes. in the 12k that i had it, it had a full service including belts, leads, plugs, new k&n cone filter, fuel filter, and in the space of a year it had 3 oil and filter changes using only quantum synta.

it is not my car no more, and i dont have any links with the old owner, but in my opinion as long as the repair was carried out to an excellent standard this car would probably be a good buy around the 4000 pound mark.

what do u guys reckon?

i sold it to someone who repaired it and p/xed it with a g60 and money on top.

it might not sound like a good buy, but the car had a genuine 70k when i bought it and the engine is one of the sweetest

i have driven. it also has a magnex full exhaust system with a cat bypass pipe and i changed all the discs, wheel bearings and brake pads at about 78k. it also had coilovers and bbs rx 17" wheels which i replaced with the standard set up and the solitudes. in the 12k that i had it, it had a full service including belts, leads, plugs, new k&n cone filter, fuel filter, and in the space of a year it had 3 oil and filter changes using only quantum synta.

it is not my car no more, and i dont have any links with the old owner, but in my opinion as long as the repair was carried out to an excellent standard this car would probably be a good buy around the 4000 pound mark.

what do u guys reckon?

£4k sounds reasonable if it has been repaired well............just you wouldn't want to pay much more if you then found out about it accident history and the fact its been written-off previously

i think he's reserve will be between 4500-5000.

well tbh if its been written-off twice then even £4k is a bit steep :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

s7orm how you doing mate - Asim here :)

I was think about your car when I checking out the link last night, but since yours was damaged and a write off I thought this couldn't be it!

If nothing else we've cleared up what the Recaros are doing there!! The only way they would be in a Storm would be a retro fit.

How's the RS2?

Hi Asim,

i'm doing good mate, thanks. How about yourself? hows the corrado running? i see you've bought the RS wheels.

i always wanted them but could never find them at the time i had my corrado!! always the way.

from the picture the car looks awesome. i think your corrado is the cleanest and best specced i have ever seen mate. :D

Are you selling the rc wheels now? i might be interested as i have another vr now. i told you i'd buy another one!

its just like a green storm with the tan leather but no storm badges. let me know.

i sold the Audi rs2 a couple of months ago but i still miss it :cry: it was just too expensive to run but the power was awesome. the corrado feels flat compared to it.

probably be getting a tt roadster next or a specced up corrado like yours but with a bit more power. :mrgreen:

take care

s7orm, I have pictures of the damage that you sent me many moons ago - just wondering if I should put them up on the forum for the benefit of potential buyers...... :wink: the seller has not informed anyone of the Write-Off status x2 so what do you think Moderators?

s7orm I've had the RS on the car pretty much as long as I've had the car, but never used them for the winter. Used to run the Speedlines in the winter until I bought the RCs from you. Use RCs for winter now mate. Got 312mm brakes up front now so will only be running the 17s from now on. Posted some pics of the mods today up on my gallery thread if you fancy a look.

Glad to hear you've got another VR, worth holding on to mate - especially over a Audi TT :shock: