Sign in to follow this  
flusted

BMW E36 Headlights...LET THE MISSION BEGIN!!!!

They do look cool but I think the gap at the sides looks too big - even if you get it filled in I don't think it will work too well. The lights need to big bigger to fill the aperture properly IMHO , have you thought about modifying the orriginal units to take the Bm's lighting? Also what have you done about indicators? I wouldn't put them on the inner bowls as this will mean losing the extra main beam light and ruin the night driving experience (not that it was ever great in the first place :lol: )

Indicators are in the inner bowl :oops: lights are well bright with uprated loom and im using phillips vision bulbs.

As for the gap,the way CHEESYS car has been done looks 8) but i dont mind the gap as my airfilter is right behind it!!!

It should look better when i get my reiger grill as my grill is made from 3 slats of a f'#d transit grill :oops:

Heres a front on view of mine with old E36 Angel eyes

RIM000191-vi.jpg

Will post another up when i can access me pics of hella ones

chris

damn...are you selling your old set up cheesy?

Not selling, keeping as a back up and letting my mates have a play seen if they can make the casings smaller

chris

They look 8) i prefer the pics of ya car with the reiger grill tho

so did i but the grill bit got ripped out by one of the tie straps off a lorry one night that flew down onto me :mad: