Sign in to follow this  
Shilakadaddy

Need my C back!!

I took the corrado off the road about a month or so ago to get the supercharger rebuilt... while it was off the road getting that done I figured i sort some other stuff too (and really wish I hadn't bothered now :roll: )

I should get the car back either this week or next, and it can't come soon enough!! I've been driving around in my spare car (for occations such as this) - my £300 Cavalier. Dear god its slow! and the fact that my flatmate has just bought a 306 Rallye (he got it a few days after the C came off the road!) doesn't help to make the Cav feel any faster either...

While the corrado has been off the road I have done:

Stage 4 G-Werks Supercharger Rebuild

Fitted Oil Cooler

Replaced filter with K&N panel filter

Removed Air box Snorkel

Boost return Mod

Removed Carbon Canister

Replaced Spark Plugs with W5DPO

Changed engine oil for Quantium Silver 10W40

And now I'm respraying my passenger door, and attempting to fit a new alarm... anyone know anything about the clifford concept 300?

Anyway just needed to share this info, as I'm really excited about getting my car back... I can't even begin to imagine the frustration and anticipation for you Engine Conversion boys!! 8)

Edit: Also if anyone fancies organising a RR day at stealth again I'd love to see what she's now putting out :)

clean engine bay mate, I'd be fustrated if my car was of the road..

liking the reiger grill..

Had clifford alarms on previous cars but never tried to fit one.. :roll:

Goodluck with it all.. :D

Good work fella! 8)

On a slight side note, any idea what make your strut brace is and does it allow you to open the expansion tank while it's fitted? :mrgreen:

Thanks :oops: While doing all this stuff I've been randomly getting a cloth and polishing which is why the engine bays clean, it doesn't usually look like that :lol:

Henny, my strut brace is an OMP one, and no it doesn't allow me to get the top off! thats why its off at the moment, lol

I wish I hadn't posted this thread now, as looking at the pictures are making me want it back even more!!! :lol: :roll:

Door spraying has gone well :) Hopefully should have my car back on the road tomorrow... then have to drive 250miles on my new charger (is that right?) before I can flog it!! :D

Door spraying has gone well :) Hopefully should have my car back on the road tomorrow... then have to drive 250miles on my new charger (is that right?) before I can flog it!! :D

before you can flog it ??? have u gone mad ?