Sign in to follow this  
trebor

schrick manifolds for AbV and AAA vr6

Hi as Im new to this forum. Sort of an introduction so to speak. Always trying to help out fellow "vrsixers". Would anyone be interested in brand new schrick manifolds. I can get them from germany. I am about to place an order with schrick for new cams 268 and a schrick manfold so if anyone wants any schrick products I can get them for you.

Just trying to help out you understand :roll:

Heheehehe, WB Trebor, you back again? How did the C sale go? Did you get your price in the end?

What kind of price can you get Schrick manifolds for VR6's?

Oakley

Heheehehe, WB Trebor, you back again? How did the C sale go? Did you get your price in the end?

What kind of price can you get Schrick manifolds for VR6's?

Oakley

I've heard he can get em for a shade under four grand.

I try and help out and what do I get bloody sarcasm.. Price for schrick manifolds without shipping and finders fees is 1.400 euros

I've heard he can get em for a shade under four grand.

LOL, c'mon, give him a break, seriously Trebor, what can you get em for?

Trebor - we're only messing ;) Glad you remembered my comment about the 'crack' 8)

Mat - Yes please! I think it would be very fitting.

I try and help out and what do I get bloody sarcasm

That's not to bad at all. Treb, we were just havin a laf with you with regards to the VR6 sale. Just came as a bit of a shock tis all!

lol, I remember that now, sorry, I forgot that comment and only remembered it now. I was pi55ing myself laughing !!!!!

Not bad. £950 ish. Import duty? "finders fees"?

Presumably you're working for a company and can therefore buy direct, unlike most mere mortals!

Yes, but when we got them in the GB, we paid around £1,050. Vince was acting as an intermediary and didn't actually make very much, if anything, from the GB.

Ive got the new schrick catalog the stuff you can get is mental cams valve springs s manifolds and even SCHRICK T SHIRTS IN TWO SIZES :mrgreen:

If you can get them at 600 iLL have 2

well....i did get mine at £600 ...and to be honest if i get any more they'll be going straight onto ebay..starting price £600 :mrgreen:

lol, as i say i bought mine at that price but i dont have any others....yet...

all im saying is..it is possible..if you look hard enough.. to find cheap schrick manifolds

Anyway Please all have a think and if you want a schrick manifold/part go to one of the many vw tuners and pay £2000. This will also include a plastic cup of coffee and a magazine to read.... However if you want the parts I can help. Im not sure about the import tax etc but ill post it up as soon as i know The final price. Just trying to help :mrgreen:

Anyway Please all have a think and if you want a schrick manifold/part go to one of the many vw tuners and pay £2000. This will also include a plastic cup of coffee and a magazine to read.... However if you want the parts I can help. Im not sure about the import tax etc but ill post it up as soon as i know The final price. Just trying to help :mrgreen:

sorry but AFAIK the prices most respectable VW tuners charge for the actual Schrick manifold is

the more i think to myself.........your a TRADER

Oh for god's sake, please don't start that again.

sorry but when someone comes on here quoting an over- inflated/non existent price as a benchmark against what they can get a product for then its only fair ppl are warned that the facts are not true............i don't mind traders using the forum but what i do mind is ppl trying to make it look like they are enthusiasts when all they seem to do is try and make money off forum members