Sign in to follow this  
Neil VR6

Career in automotive industry?

Im on 35k working as an account Manager for An IT company in London. F ing Boring. I have seriously had enough of this job, and would love to go into the automotive industry in a business manager role. If anyone has any details please get in touch with me.

Regards

went to uni told to do graphic design and you'' make shite loads of cash!!! NOT!!!! 15k is the higest i can find ive been doing it for 2 years and immmmmm soooooooo bored could do with a career change thinking of doing my dad business he sells oil additives and cleaners for industry which does involve some contact with race teams to improve there engines with our oils which gets me into the pits.... very cool but not very common....

The constuction industry isn`t all its cut out to be its very dog eat dog Im a Bricky and earnt 32K last year but its hard work great in the summer but can be sh*t in the winter thats why im reading this today because its pi**ing down out there and you can`t lay face brick in the rain :) You also have to be self employed which means you don`t get paid when you`r off. Listening to everyone on here im glad i don`t have a desk job though :)

Joby. My kid brother is the same, last winter he suffered badly do to the weather, but like you said the summer months of hard work pay off and it's stacks better than a desk job.

He says it's a top feeling when you get to drive past something and think "I built that",

Yeah You can also build your own house if you can find the land cheap enough :o Next year i`m putting a big extension on my house but more importantly a Garage to house the Corrado 8)