CoxyLaad

OK then - Another 'Whats it Worth' topic

Aqua blue VR6

L reg

60,000 miles

FSH

tan heated leather interior

totally standard

Only fault I can find is the sunroof wont tilt.

Sounds nice! Recon with that mileage and if it is mint outside and in, it would normally be advertised at about £6,500 - £7,500 in Trader? Definate premium over a std L reg.- having that leather and mileage. Worth fixing the SR. Any photo's?

It would have to be truly mint for £7k.. Good mileage though, assuming it's real!

It is, after all, an L reg. Top money is usually reserved for M/N plate cars, regardless of mileage and condition. The market can't see past that "10 year old car" thang...

Have to agree with Dr mat there - its just an 'old car' how can you pay 6 grand for it

anyways, does anyone want to here how much my mam bought it for? considerably less than that :D

ok then - here they are at long last!!!

My Mam is now a corrado VR6 owner - how damn cool is that?!

and its mint to boot! its got an early spec bumper on it, as I know it has had a small knock on the front of it - the wheels will be for sale soon - standard wheels going back on (my mam doesnt like the ride with the 17sm on)

OMG what a bargain, does your mum want to swap for a nicer black leather interia? :)

My mum's gettin cooler since fittin the TT wheels to her golf she's had the windows professionaly tinted this week.