Sign in to follow this  
AlanVW

Borbet T's

Well i was going to set about ordering my Borbets at the start of last week and i went right to borbet and they told me they didnt have them in stock in the UK and were going to phone germany, but apparently germany dosent have any in stock either,i heard a rumor somewhere that they stopped making them but there still up on the borbet website, but anyway im still not sure on how long it's going to take to get the wheels so im looking for alternative designs, I want something simmalar and it must have some sort of a dish. i dont think i want some 9" rims because of all the arch problems that would entail,

was looking for a 16" Rim, would go for maby 7,.7.5, and a 8" if i could get off with it without arch problems

Heres a pic of them for anyone who dosent know what they look like ;C)

T.jpg

So if anyone has any suggestions please fire away!

Well I have tried a few places including borbet direct, have been told they arent in stock in this country or Germany and will be 2 - 3 months before i can get a set :c(

dont know what to do now

Well I have tried a few places including borbet direct, have been told they arent in stock in this country or Germany and will be 2 - 3 months before i can get a set :c(

dont know what to do now

well tbh its going to give you a chance to save more money for them and also by the time you manage to get them the salt will have long disappeared from our roads :wink:

Have you looked on german eBay - I just had a quick look and there is few sets!