Sign in to follow this  
trebor

First Mod arrived in the post

just read the other thread on throttle bodies 2.8 and the 2.9 have the same size butterfly. However the 2.8 has a lump of metal in it. This helps with smoothness or something. So whats the larger 2.9 throttle body.... Oh Ill have to check out AMDs web site and find my own answer

whats the improvement and price over the standard? and any cons to it? I want more power but don't really want to go down the head/cam road. ta 8)

trebor, zarman has a post on the Corrado Club of Canada forum that shows how you can smooth out the throttle body to give even more air flow... now if only I could find it...

Could be worth considering if you've got new throttle bodies anyway.

Way TO MUCH and only get 100 pounds back if I return my standard throttle body....However It was easy picked up phone ordered it job done...!

Trying to graffed one of these on to a 16v mainfold.... :D Should be cheaper then one of those fire breathers lol

Keep us posted as i wanted to do something similar

Any one notice that the pictured throttle body is from a porsche...??? A waste of time ---- No A.M.D who sold it to me didnt know --Sent it back to day--- going to get my money back :p