Sign in to follow this  
muly

Any 1 from the North East

Just got myself my first corrado a 1993 vr6 , happy with the car but may up the power abit latter ,already lowered it and got some 17s to go on it .i live in the North East and wondered if there were any peeps on here from there,

aaahhh, forgot that there is another whole contry above you then did you? :p :lol:

just like you've forgot how to spell country then :roll:

looks like just me then ,shame as there could of been a bit of a meeting,been asked to go on a rolling rd day ,but turned it down as i done 1 before and said never again ,but still going to watch

Sure I've seen some posters on here from Durham & Sunderland way?? Maybe one of our Nitrous/Supercharged VR6 friends???

If you look at the member list you can sort by location... click here and have a look....

ChrisVR6nos is from sunderland and there is at least another one that is near him - James I think?

and me - fromlerly had red s/charged featured in PVW last year - andys car now. Now just got NO2 :D but will possibly be fitting charger and chargecooler :D :D :D Don't worry your not alone - we'll organise a meet some time - i've pm'd you. James has

Yoo-Hoo!

We're just hiding out in the shadows :D

Thanks Tom but what does the 'S' stand for? LOL

I was out and about yesturday and spotted 6 or 7 with mine, I think 5 were in Boldon.

Don't you go to spillers?

We usually meet up at the Arniston Centre near Durham, James Corrado VR6n.o.s, his mate with a 16V and myself and there's always Paul with his VR6 (not charged yet but wishes)

Mine is obviously the fastest and sexiest by far and that's only on 2/3rd throttle :D :D :D :twisted:

I have a few new pics i'll post of fitting the charger, it's V sexy!

Post some pics in members area Muly!

Chris VR6 Vortech-charged Nos

Yoo-Hoo!

Thanks Tom but what does the 'S' stand for? LOL

What 'S'?? ;) ;) :)

chrisvr6nos what day do you lot meet at Durham as i might have a ride down,but i do go to Team Valley every sat ,you ever get down there

Usually there on a Sat night, my reg is 'K1 CPW' on a silver VR6, come and introduce your self.

i'll text you when i'm meeting 'Corrado VR6n.o.s' James there or give 'Harra' Paul a text and come over.

See isn't this a great forum? Better than the SXOC forum :evil: :agrue: :rofl:

Chris