Sign in to follow this  
marcus

Any members used Bahn Brenner?

No.. but I want a set of their HT leads - only work out to around £35 in proper money! :)

I know someone who got there charger... was wee bit to powerful for there g60 LTD blew head @ 145mph taking on a M3.

They had an estimated 400bhp tho.

I have used a bunch of their products and I have been quite happy with them. They do know their stuff. I’m using their solid front motor mount, fuel rail, FPR, and a few other little things. Great place. Their superchargers are amazing. I have seen them first hand... a friend of mine has the Lysholm charger in his Syncro Corrado and it makes so much power. Their rebuild services are a bit pricey, but they do a great job.

Dont get stuffed on the delivery charges, I ordered stuff from them and it was a $10 part that i asked them to snail mail me, turnup up 2 day later and my CC was $90 lighter.

Dont get stuffed on the delivery charges, I ordered stuff from them and it was a $10 part that i asked them to snail mail me, turnup up 2 day later and my CC was $90 lighter.

Yep, I heard that too...

I used to work for US post. Depending on the size of parts or where they are going you don’t have any options but to overnight or 2-3 day the item. Yes, it is quite lame. But they probably didn’t have a choice for whatever reason. Or they are just jerks, but I have only had good customer service from them. =\

I guess whichever way you look at it importing stuff from the states is gonna sting you... just need to try and find an item that is relatively lightweight but seriously expensive. Thats where you'll make a killing :)

lol.... i just bought a load of EIP engine mounts to sell....should be here in next week or so.....postage came to $180!!!!

Oh, also..... I got a Schrick Baffled sump from BBM, i didnt get it posted tho, my mum was on holiday in seatle and took it back for me. cost about £110 for the item.