Sign in to follow this  
jono

G60 in Fife

Have heard from a friend that there is a G60 for sale in Glenrothes. Red with black interior,around 84k but with no history and white 18inch wheels.

Anyone know the car?

It's for sale at £1850 as far as i know but my mate didn't buy as it wasn't the right car for him. Its owned by an 18 year old who bought it and then could'nt insure it so wants rid of asap.

My m8 said it has been painted recently and looks to be covering a fairly dog eared body,interior was good,didn't look like the charger had ever been touched but had a reciept for a recent exhaust manifold and boost check at 7PSI, he didn't even start it as he'd allready made up his mind by then not to buy.

The guy who went to see it has lost the owners number so if anyone knows the car or is the owner i'd be interested in finding out more.

Cheers

moving to general car chat...............might be worth PM'ing Greegs as he's in that neck of the woods.........see if he knows about it :wink:

Or you could ask Brian or Jim Curley at Star a call and see if he knows its history. The chances are he will have worked on it at sometime.

The first time I took my car to him he was surpised that he didn't recognise it :)

Have it!1 It was in last weeks Adtrader Tel. No.01592 745835