Sign in to follow this  
mark_ingle

How many Were made

Pretty sure inca was an 1800 16V colour, and possibly the G60 too.

I'm not very geeky on Corrado colours but I'm sure some of the other fellows will know, Roddy or Henny.....

New to it since buying my first C only a month ago, but loving it, i always wanted one. The forum is excellent, already solved a problem with my fan thanks to it :D

AN Inca Blue J Plate G60 done 113k miles but in great nick, I got a set of Jamex springs with the car and put them on about 2 weeks ago now it looks very low, have to take very easy over speed bumps 8)

I go the car of a nice guy who works for the same company as me, hes a member of the forum as well, he told me about it.

I had a VR golf before and enjoyed that but this is much better. :D

Inca blue was definately a colour option for the 1.8 16v- deputy head at my school used to have one- nice colour 8)

I'm not very geeky on Corrado colours but I'm sure some of the other fellows will know, Roddy or Henny.....

What you trying to say Kev?!? :evil: :roll:

Inca blue was a one year colour IIRC... Available 91/92 so only 1.8 16V and G60s.... 8) :oops:

What you trying to say Kev?!? :evil: :roll:

Inca blue was a one year colour IIRC... Available 91/92 so only 1.8 16V and G60s.... 8) :oops:

You answered your question with your answer, LOL!!

K