Sign in to follow this  
M777CUSGTI

Wierd scenario...............

docatkins, u sure its not the EVO which is abt 15k ????? coz my mates looking at some and theyre around 3k-ish these days but not vgc...also might not be dolphin grey might jus got the colour wrong but they do come in a gorgeousgrey/silver tone

not sure if it is called "dolphin" grey but this is the grey i imagine Furki is on about

as for £3k E-30 M3's i'd leave well alone............£5k IMO is bottom of the price range for a half decent early 87-88 one.........£15k is just about E-30 M3 EVO sport money........but you can get nice E-30 M3's for under £10k 8)

Up to mid 1988 they called it Nogaro Silver and later Sterling Silver. I've seen Sport Evolution 3s at over £20K, but they were only made in Brilliant Red or Jet Black. Chances are that you'll only get a thrashed shed for £5K. There was a 2 litre M3 engined E30 made just for the Italian market, left hooker but without the boxy arches. This was made in Dolphin Grey and you can get mint ones of these for reasonable money, good stealth car. It's getting warm in here, better take off this BMW anorak I'm wearing.

black would be my ideal choice in any car cept this one has u cant really appreciate the kit as much in black,,,,

jus my thought

Up to mid 1988 they called it Nogaro Silver and later Sterling Silver. I've seen Sport Evolution 3s at over £20K, but they were only made in Brilliant Red or Jet Black. Chances are that you'll only get a thrashed shed for £5K. There was a 2 litre M3 engined E30 made just for the Italian market, left hooker but without the boxy arches. This was made in Dolphin Grey and you can get mint ones of these for reasonable money, good stealth car. It's getting warm in here, better take off this BMW anorak I'm wearing.

.....don't take off yer anorak quite yet........ive also been informed too that the 320iS was also for the portugese market too :wink:

Actually starting to think about a clean MK3 Golf VR6.

Really.

now't wrong with them either jim...........a sorted one isn't that far behind a C VR6 if at all :shock:

Aye.

The practicality whilst still have a VR6 engine under the bonnet is starting to make my mind whirr a bit. A highline with leather, etc would be pukka :)

Aye.

The practicality whilst still have a VR6 engine under the bonnet is starting to make my mind whirr a bit. A highline with leather, etc would be pukka :)

You would be able to get quite a nice 1 for 5k :wink: