Sign in to follow this  
thorpey

crap headlights

my corrado lights are awful anyone know who can supply and fit an uprated system in the west sussex area? please dont recommend jmr as he never answers phone or reply to messages any reliable motor mechanic or electrician will do thanks pete

Buy an uprated loom from h100vw (username on forum). Come with all fitting instructions, straightforward enough to do yourself mate. :D

Send him a PM and he will tell you all info you need to know. I can't remember how much mine cost but it wasn't too expensive and makes a HUGE difference. You will able to see where you are going after you fit this :D

I saw Gavin (H100VW) fit one of his looms to my C earlier this year. Took him 10 mins, most of which was spent looking up and talking to me!

very easy to fit mate and its the best mod you can do , everytime i drive at night i cant believe how much better the lights are

the dipped beam is brighter than it used to be on main beam 8)

Before a fight breaks out, they are £51 by paypal, £50 by cheque/cash. Now shake hands. :mrgreen:

Gavin

G60Dan, did you change your side light bulbs ? to get rid of the yellowy aged look ? if so what did you get ?

cheers

Not yet mate. Will try & get to it some time this week. When I do I'll let you know.