Sign in to follow this  
Ransom

Erm....

Just wanted to say hi,

I'm new to the forum, but I am looking for a Corrado VR6 so I will be here fairly regular.

Can't wait to get my hands on one! I've had a Mk2 Golf GTI 90spec 16v which i loved and a Mk3 Golf VR6, but I got a bit too big for my boots (landed a better paid job!) and flogged them to buy a bigger, faster, newer Jap car... What a mistake! So I thought I'd buy the car I'd always wanted, and ended up here.

Are there any meets in the Essex area, and does anyone know of any corrado's for sale?

Cheers

GSXR 750... Nice

I just bought myself an 04' ZXR 636, it's a bit chill to really get full use out of it at the mo though. Still, nice to have sitting around if you do fancy a blast... haha

Thanks for the info

Meets - Yes we did a trial-run meet a couple of months ago at the Ardleigh Crown and it was successfull, so I'll sort another one out soon. "StormVR6" or "classicstorm" (can't remember his sign on) also lives in Colchester and runs a meet called Junction 29.

There are Sh1t loads of Corrados in Suffolk/Essex/Norfolk.....!

Jedi-Knight83 is selling his very nice VR6..... have a browse in the Car's for sale section.

way too chilly :lol: , i was looking at the 636 at the nec , lovely bike with lots of trick stuff on it 8)

i've added a pyramid hugger, f fabbri double bubble, digi gear,switchable tre,dealer mode switch,R&G frame sliders,power commander 3, scorpion titanium end can etc etc

got some alpinestar leathers since the pic 8)

Jedi-Knight83 is selling his very nice VR6..... have a browse in the Car's for sale section.

are you on commision kev ? :lol:

Me?

Well I do really like slots motor but I don't think i'm ready to sell my G60 just yet! And besides, i'm still holding out for this cheap lady owned VR6 with heated black leather towards the end of the year that I posted about a month or two ago :)

Me?

i'm still holding out for this cheap lady

:lol: :lol:

my bad jim , i was getting mixed up :roll: green cars eh :wink:

Too chilly for bikes..... Get out there ladies!

I rode my Kwack 27 miles to work this morning, it wasn't as cold as I expected it to be.

No ice either.

:mrgreen:

I rode my Kwack 27 miles to work this morning, it wasn't as cold as I expected it to be.

No ice either.

No ice either.

F**k that, I've only got summer clothing... have riden it to work until recently though!

Thought i'd better stop when i'd turn up to work with icicle's hanging from my face. :lol:

Haven't ever even been in a Corrado so hopefully one of you lovely chaps will let me have a propper look at the next meet, i'll still get one though... there is no stopping me!

Well if you can make it down, there is a CCGB Rolling Road Day at Van Aaken Developments this coming Saturday. Not huuuugely far from Essex - just the other side of the M25 in Berkshire :)

I think Kev means me :)

Check out the Jct29 website site.

Meets - Yes we did a trial-run meet a couple of months ago at the Ardleigh Crown and it was successfull, so I'll sort another one out soon. "StormVR6" or "classicstorm" (can't remember his sign on) also lives in Colchester and runs a meet called Junction 29.

There are Sh1t loads of Corrados in Suffolk/Essex/Norfolk.....!

former Corrado Club

Unless I just misread that, I really dont like the sound of that.