Sign in to follow this  
Hotcorrado

Braking Question

I might have been missing this topic, but I need help to upgrade my rotors to Brembo, what should I buy before installing this rotors, in regards about inner / outter bearings, seals, grease, I might be missing some other items....could you guys help, exploded diagram of the braking assembly would be better. :roll: Thanks

Do you mean Brembo Calipers and discs, or just the discs (rotors)?

Don't need to worry about bearings on the front, just the rear. There is an indepth discussion on doing rear wheel bearings so I'd try the search as I can't remember where the thread is!

Brembo Rotors bro, sorry for the miss. I want to replace my rotors, what should I buy before installing them. Once i disassemble the brakes, I might have a hard time buying the parts because my car is on stillts.. :D

For the front's - you won't need anything else. Maybe renewing the pads would be a good idea though.. :wink:

For the rear's, you'll need new rear wheel bearings & a tool to wind the pistons back into the calipers. New rear caliper carrier mounting bolts may also be needed - the old ones are usually a real bar-steward to remove. Also good idea to change the pads.

Ohh - a can of brake fluid too.. :wink:

Thanks for all the help, I hope those are the only items I need. Yes, in regards about the rotors being here. My previous rotors are from Powerslot, I wanted the one's with drilled / slotted one's so I purchased another one from Brembo this time. I hope the number I sent you help you. I am also registered at cardomain.com under Jammincorrado. There you could see my car. Hope you all guys could visit Vegas so we could cruise the street here. :D