Sign in to follow this  
Rick

Rick's Mystic Blue, end of an era

Thanks mate, have always wanted one ever since they came out. I think I will own another C one day, as i'm sure running costs aren't going to be cheap.

Sorry to hear you are seeling the Storm Rick but i'm sure you will enjoy the new car a hell of a lot.

I suppose it had to go, now that you are getting on a bit, and you need something a little easier to get in and out of :lol:

Enjoy the new car and good luck with your sale of the Storm.

Sorry to hear you are seeling the Storm Rick but i'm sure you will enjoy the new car a hell of a lot.

I suppose it had to go, now that you are getting on a bit, and you need something a little easier to get in and out of :lol:

Enjoy the new car and good luck with your sale of the Storm.

Yep 25 now thought i'd get a nice sensible estate :D

So after four years I bought a new car yesterday, pick it up friday...

The Corrado will be going up for sale soon, will miss it so much is such a great car :(

Goodwood Green RS4 if I'm not mistaken? very nice 8)

Goodwood green Indeed, quite a rare colour for them and also the most unpopular, I really like it though gives it that sleeper look I think.

Thanks mate, not that difficult to do those two but sourcing the parts is the hard bit, the washers you definitley need a donor car but the electric motors can be found on german ebay from time to time, the switch is from vagparts and the loom I made myself.

The motors are apparently the same as BMw E36 ones, although I haven't seen for myself.

Sold this today, went to a really nice guy that sounds like he's really going to look after it. Never thought I'd see this day :(

Bad news, well depending on which way you look at it... Hopefully the new motor will get looked after in the same way!

(btw, when do I get my ride in it??!)

Was it hard to sell? Markets aren't great at the moment for selling cars, but yours was quite special, and pretty standard looking too, so wouldn't put off too many people...