Sign in to follow this  
leew

What to do???

Are you going to have the company car long term?

a) Sell the C and use the cash to treat yourself

b) Keep the C and spend the money you're saving from running the company car and splash the cash on the C!

Personally I prefer option b).

Well what's stopping you having a limited mileage policy on the C and spending some cash on it?

Cough* 16vG60 *Cough ;)

Hmmmm, thats what I was thinking but after speaking to my insurance company, they reckon that limited milage won't reduce my premium by much!!!

Cannot really justify paying full premium only to use the C of a weekend/sunny days.

I thought these cars were now classics :(

If I were you I would keep the c as you may not like your job, or circumstances may change in your life and if you sell the c you wont have it to fall back. Your obviously a big fan of the C otherwise you would be a member of this forum. But with the C no matter how much is annoys you, no matter how much you spend on it but as soon as you go to the garage and see it coimming off the ramps a smile is always generated and that is something! Moral of my story is, we dont always realise what we have till its gone!! Think about it

DON'T SELL THE CORRADO!

:p Trust me, you'll miss her.

They don't cost that much to run as a second car.

I've had a company car for a couple of years now and wouldn't dream of selling me Corrado. It's lovely to have a motor of yer own to drive on sunny days and forget about work. When I'm driving me company car I feel like I'm at work.

(In addition to all this if you sell the car and cancel the insurance you'll lose your no claims discount.) :(

You know it makes sense!

No way you keep the your C !!

No way will any Golf replace a C save up and turn her into a real monster for the weekend blasts. :evil:

You lucky lucky lucky b*st*rd.

You'll miss your C... believe me.

I am still trying to work out ways of getting myself back into one!! :|