Sign in to follow this  
BeavisJem

Clifford wiring loom

Still having problems with my electric windows and central locking. It was working fine today and tripped again :(

There was a couple of the fuses on the alram that blew. As well as the 20 amp window/c/locking fuse

I was wondering if i could get a fresh clifford wiring loom and re install the alarm, the monkeys who did it in my car ahve really messed it up. (install before i got it)

It is a Clifford concept 500

If anyone has instalation instruction can you pm me please thanks.

They have put the brain in the kick panel in the drivers foot well and it a real bodge of a job, non of the trim sits right.,

Please help

Beavisjem

Send me a pm m8

Can put you onto someone who might be able to get you a new loom,

Not sure if he goes as far as norwich but he's had the clifford Training and is a registered Installer with them as far as i'm aware.

chris

Did you buy the car from Norwich Beavis? Chances are the muppets at NICE probably installed it if you did.

My Clifford Concept 300 was installed by Norwich In Car and they're a bunch of feckin morons. Audioscape ripped it out last night and said it was the worst install they'd ever seen.

The Siren was attached the bulkhead with self tappers

The main brain and other modules were slung under the dash and tie wrapped to the heater cables.

Most of the Clifford loom was scotch blocked or crimped.

The bonnet switch was a cheap 99p Halfords job that had rusted.

One of the 2 part immobiliser circuits went to the ignition instead of the fuel pump.

I'm never ever getting an alarm fitted by an authorised Clifford dealer again, or ever using a Clifford again either.

Got an AutoWatch 160RLi in the car now, all properly soldered and heatshrunk by Audioscape and it's cool. They also did some reinforcement work on my door cards whilst the car was in, so cool all round :D

Yep the guy who owned my car before me went and got it done at theose F***wits at nice, i must say its a terrible install. They have ruined my fuse box because they stuffed all the loose wires behind it and it doesn;t sit on the pegs right. NICE are so bad :mad: :mad::

How much for a new alarm, or is it worth a new loom and a reinstall on my alarm clifford concept 550.

And where did you get yours sorted how much £££

Did you buy the car from Norwich Beavis? Chances are the muppets at NICE probably installed it if you did.

My Clifford Concept 300 was installed by Norwich In Car and they're a bunch of feckin morons. Audioscape ripped it out last night and said it was the worst install they'd ever seen.

The Siren was attached the bulkhead with self tappers

The main brain and other modules were slung under the dash and tie wrapped to the heater cables.

Most of the Clifford loom was scotch blocked or crimped.

The bonnet switch was a cheap 99p Halfords job that had rusted.

One of the 2 part immobiliser circuits went to the ignition instead of the fuel pump.

I'm never ever getting an alarm fitted by an authorised Clifford dealer again, or ever using a Clifford again either.

Got an AutoWatch 160RLi in the car now, all properly soldered and heatshrunk by Audioscape and it's cool. They also did some reinforcement work on my door cards whilst the car was in, so cool all round :D

have to say kev but not al clifford dealers are bad, im sure if audioscape had fitted it it would be a ggod un.

the immobiliser cuts on a clifford are 1 to the ignition circuit as this is where it gets its ignnition on signal so it cant be armed when driving, and the second is usally the starter tho i tend to do the fuel pump

thatcham recomend self tapping the siren and thats how it is when ir gets its cat1 status

agree tho that the rest was crap but please slag off the installers that did your install butr not all cliffords or the products

did your alarm fail then ?

Are the clifford ultrasonic detectors as fitted with 300 series alarms unique, or will any ultrasonics work with these?