Sign in to follow this  
godskitchen

Corrado at high speed in wind????

My C is rock solid, no matter what the weather! Now the wifes Streetcruiser, that's a different story altogether! Like driving a jelly if even so much as a butterfly goes past! :)

I'll have the chance to look under my car over Xmas as my dad has an inspection pit - what do the bushes look like when they're worn and what else should i look out for while underneath?

I've got my old bushes actually, I would take a pic of them but I don't have a digi camera yet (let's see what Santa brings eh! :)) Anyway, look at the bush from the outside laying down on the floor with an inspection lamp and you'll see cracked and perished hard rubber.

Wind? What wind? When i'm driving my Corrado, i don't even feel the wind. Unless i've just had a curry :lol: Seriously though, it has to be one of the most stable cars i've ever driven at high speed. You want a scare, try handling a Xantia at about 80 when there's a strong gust. Wooooh there :shock:

Steve

Wind? What wind? When i'm driving my Corrado, i don't even feel the wind. Unless i've just had a curry :lol: Seriously though, it has to be one of the most stable cars i've ever driven at high speed. You want a scare, try handling a Xantia at about 80 when there's a strong gust. Wooooh there :shock:

Steve

cant be as bad as the bond bug i actually ended up on two wheels in that thing a couple of times in strong side winds :shock: not really surprising as you didnt even need a jack to change the wheels :lol:

pah, you wana try my fiat Uno 1.0, I christened it the green house due to it's huge glass panels and aero dynamic shape- gets very hot in summer! I think it weighs around 725kgs, soft suspension, skinny tyres etc so you can imagine it's all over the place at speed and in wind! :lol: