Sign in to follow this  
rado-steve

Corrado Genuine Volt/Oil Pres. Guages...What else do I need?

Not sure where to put this, so will put it in here and leave it up to you mods to move it where you think.........

What other parts do i need to fit this:

Into my C and get it working???

Cheers

Steve

iwhat the part number does it start with 536 or 535

535 is a LHD Corrado only part

536 is a RHD Corrado only part

..........might be worth speaking to lpf33 :wink: .....as he plastic-welded a set of LHD guages so that they'd fit a RHD dash...........but of course he does have the later dash too

in the answer to the question you need a 10bar oil pressure sender and T-piece that mounts to the oil filer housing. However VW do a duel sender so you dont need the t-piece.

and you need the wiring harness, which may already be there, it was on mine it was just tucked inside the foam covering :shock:

The voltmeter need to be wired to a clean feed I.e direct from the battery, cos the C's dash loom is pants

in the answer to the question you need a 10bar oil pressure sender and T-piece that mounts to the oil filer housing. However VW do a duel sender so you dont need the t-piece.

and you need the wiring harness, which may already be there, it was on mine it was just tucked inside the foam covering :shock:

The voltmeter need to be wired to a clean feed I.e direct from the battery, cos the C's dash loom is pants

You could take it from the power going to the heater switch?

You could take it from the power going to the heater switch?

No cos then when you turn the fan on the volt meter reading will drop like a brick, i've got to re-wire mine after taking the fag lighter feed, f'in thinks goes up and down with every flast of the turn signal!!